Local Electricians, You Can Trust
You can count on our experienced and most qualified Electrician Caringbah team, your Local Sutherland Shire Electrician Service. Our electrician Caringbah has you covered with a full range of electrical services for Strata, Commercial, and Residential needs. We strive to deliver absolute customer satisfaction by offering electrical services that are affordable, safe and long-lasting.
An experienced, fully qualified electrician will be happy to advise you and provide a free quote over the phone.
Our reliable electrician Caringbah is available 24 hours, 7 days a week, to solve your electrical problems. So, whether it is a simple suspicion that your electrical system has a growing problem or an emergency, please call us at Pro Image Electrical for a professional electrical service.
We provide a lifetime workmanship warranty for peace of mind. In addition, we guarantee our work and will fix any faulty work we do for free. Our team have years of experience working together. We also understand your time is precious, so we will always be on time every time.
CAN I DO MY ELECTRICAL REPAIRS?
Due to the rise of popular TV programs and online D.I.Y shows, there are many cases of people having a go themselves when it comes to home repair and maintenance. Whether patching a hole in the wall or changing doorknobs, these jobs give people a sense of accomplishment and pride. However, regarding electrical repairs, D.I.Y should never be attempted.
HOW DO I KNOW IF MY ELECRTICAL PROBLEB REQUIERE A PROFFESIONAL ELECTRICIAN?
We can’t stress this point enough – you can’t take chances with electricity.
A small or minor fault today can be a huge problem tomorrow – don’t wait till it is too late! So here are the signs that it’s time to call an electrician.
- Circuit breakers and blown fuses – circuit breakers do trip, and fuses blow from time to time; however, if you find you are frequently replacing a fuse or have to reset a circuit breaker, it is a sign you have a problem.
- Flickering lights – one flickering light is often just a sign that a bulb needs replacing, and you don’t need an electrician for that, but if the light continues to flash after you have returned the bulb, or it is continuing to happen – it could be an issue with your wiring.
- A buzzing sound – if you hear a buzzing sound coming from your light switch or power point, it is a sign of a severe problem that should be looked at by our Caringbah electrician.
- Electrical shocks – something is wrong if you get an electrical shock when turning on a light switch or plugging in an appliance. It could be frayed wiring. Minor shocks can lead to significant surprises – or even a fire. DO NOT TRY AND FIX THE PROBLEM YOURSELF. You can easily make a mistake; always call in the professionals at Pro Image Electrical.
- A burning smell – electrical fires have a very distinctive acrid burning smell, and if you are lucky, that will be the indication of just a tiny fire, but if you ignore it, the material around the wire that’s causing the smell it can catch on fire and then you have a house fire to deal with
- Discolored switches and power points – if you ignore that buzzing sound, a small fire behind the light switch or power point might appear as charring or discolouration. If you find a discoloured outlet, call our Caringbah electrician ASAP!
Get in touch, and let us help you with your electrical needs.
We offer a full range of electrical services for both residential and commercial properties, including upgrades, repairs, replacements, and installations